Vision: That all children and youth would come to know, love, and serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
Mission: To provide biblical solutions for successful discipleship in life, family, and school.
L.I.F.E. (Living in Fellowship Everyday) is designed for middle and high school students to grow in Christ in a safe and edifying environment.
Every week our youth will:
- Receive scripture based interactive lessons
- Learn scriptures through Bible study handbooks
- Play exciting games, and fellowship with each other
- Engage in edifying discussions about relevant topics
- Receive prayer and mentorship in small group sessions
Meetings are held Thursday evenings from 7:30pm – 9:00 pm. L.I.F.E on the Trek is geared towards middle school students, and L.I.F.E. on the Journey is aimed at high school students. Both groups enjoy praise & worship, as well as interactive group empowerment sessions.